Managed Network Services
Helping Companies Reduce IT Burden, Improve Efficiency and Productivity, and Lower Costs.
Your business depends on your IT systems. If your computers, network or servers are not working as they should, your company could suffer. Prolonged downtime is really not an option. Keeping up with rapid technology changes is also a challenge. Let Kyocera lift this burden so you'll have more time to devote to other, more important things - like running your business.
Benefits of Kyocera Managed IT Services
In addition to a reduced IT burden, Kyocera Managed Network Services provide a number of advantages such as:
- Full management, support, and accountability
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Reduced security and data risk
- Access to technology experts
- Predictable IT costs
- Technology plan aligned with your business needs
What else? Lower expenses. No increase in staff. Better performance.
We'll Take a 360-Degree Look at Your Operation
Before designing your program, we'll assess the state of your current infrastructure, including your network, PCs, servers, routers - just about every aspect of your IT requirements. Through our "on-boarding" process, we'll ensure that your current network status is up to acceptable levels.
What We Offer
Besides the peace of mind knowing that your network and connected devices are operating at their peak performance, Kyocera Managed Network Services capabilities provide you with a variety of services to ensure consistent business operation on a daily basis.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring and Management
- Anti-Virus Protection
- Malware Protection
- Endpoint Protection
- After Hours Emergency Access
- Blocks of Time (BOT)
- DNS Filtering
- SPAM Filtering
From Reactive to Proactive with Managed Network Services
Many businesses today continue to use the reactive model and handle IT issues as they arise. Below is a comparison of the reactive vs. proactive approach. It’s easy to see the benefits of becoming proactive!
1. An IT issue is detected.
2. You contact your IT solution provider.
3. Once you reach your IT provider, you describe the issue as you understand it.
4. If the issue cannot be resolved via email or phone, your IT provider will need to travel to your location.
5. Once at your location, the issue is properly diagnosed.
6. The issue is resolved.
1. An RMM tool conducts oversight of your network and IT assets 24/7.
2. The RMM tool alerts your MSP to a potential issue or an issue about to occur.
3. A centralized dashboard allows for remote diagnosis and remediation of the issue by the appropriate technician without disruption to your business flow!